Australian Cheer Sport Alliance (ACSA’S) is searching for a Marketing and Member Services officer to support the growth of Australia’s peak body for Cheer Sport.
ACSA is an independent not for profit organisation committed to providing leadership, uniting and developing Cheer Sport throughout Australia for all. Established in 2018, ACSA formalises the role that the sports key stakeholders (coaches, club owners and event producers) have been delivering over the last 13 years.
- That our sport must be accessible to anyone at any age, any background and any ability
- We must be adaptable, safe and progressive
- We must use thoughtful and evidence based decisions to drive the sport
- In an environment where everyone always feels welcome, respected safe and challenged
ACSA is expanding its team to include a newly created role supporting the current Executive Support Officer and the Board of Directors. The role will be tasked with providing first class services to our members, as well as growing ACSA’s brand via marketing initiatives. The successful candidate will draw on previous experience in member management and marketing systems to support the ongoing success of ACSA and its Members. The role will have ultimate accountability for:
- Member Services – database management, maintaining member records and membership fees
- Marketing and Member Communications – communicating with Members and ACSA’s stakeholders
- General Administration
A full role purpose statement can be found here.
ACSA are looking for a passionate and committed sports customer service and marketing professional who can bring with them experience in membership based sports organisations to assist with achieving our goals and objectives. Applicants should possess:
- Qualifications in business management, sports administration, marketing, customer service or other relevant qualifications.
- Ability to demonstrate previous experience in a membership based organisation or similar.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Strong personal organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- A proven ability to work independently and within a small team.
- Experience managing a range of projects simultaneously.
- High level of attention to detail.
- A demonstrated ability to engage with business owners and stakeholders.
The role is a permanent part time role 2–3 days per week. The incumbent has the opportunity to shape the number of hours worked around other commitments including child care, school hours, study or other flexibility requirements. The role will have flexible work arrangements combining working from home and/or from the Melbourne Office (Knoxfield) and will be paid in accordance with the Sports Organisation modern award 2010.
ACSA is committed to being an equal employment opportunity workplace and aims to provide roles for its valued team members that are available to all members of the community.
As an organisation we are committed to protecting children and young people from harm. It is essential that anyone involved with ACSA understands their responsibility in relation to child safety. Our organisation requires all applicants to obtain a ‘Working with Children Check’ prior to appointment.
Please apply via Seek. When applying please submit a covering letter outlining your interest in the role and addressing the selection criteria, along with your resume by 11:59pm AEDT Sunday 25 July.
Please include details of 3 referees that we can contact immediately.