ACSA exists to stimulate, encourage and promote the sport within Australia, and to uphold the interests of coaches, gym owners, athletes and event producers.
Of priority for ACSA will be:
- Promoting our sport to the wider community and foster growth within our grassroot initiatives & encourage and develop the growth of performance cheer & dance programs.
- Establishing standardised rules, safety guidelines and competition standards.
- Effective representation and lobbying of our industry & government affairs.
- Establish a training curriculum and accreditation process for coaches and judges. ACSA will aim for these programs to be certified and they will be based on the current Industry standard accreditation. It will facilitate IASF accreditation for coaches with teams travelling internationally.
- Identify further priorities and establish sub-committees as necessary to address.